Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Calvert County
Three fishermen should consider themselves very lucky after a dramatic morning rescue.
Maryland State Police are conducting an investigation into the death of a 41-year-old woman found inside her car in a state park parking lot in Calvert County.
When it comes to median household income, Loudoun County takes the No. 1 spot, followed by Fairfax County. Five other area counties also make the list.
A tight election in Calvert County preliminarily shows Republicans cleaning up in the race for the five seats on the county commission, seizing the two previously held by Democrats.
Although the region is no longer a tobacco-growing powerhouse, preservationists are working hard to ensure many of the iconic barns in Calvert, Charles, Prince George's and St. Mary's counties are saved.
Tags: National Register of Historic Places , Preservation Maryland , Tyler Gearhart , National Trust for Historic Preservation , Tobacco Barn Summits , Charles County , Prince George's County , St. Mary's County , barns , Michelle Basch
An investigation of District of Columbia social workers shows that proper procedures were followed in the case of a mother who killed her two adopted daughters and hid their bodies in a freezer.
Tags: Renee Bowman , D.C. Child and Family Services , child welfare , adoption procedures , Peter Nickels , Michael Algeo , Montgomery County , Charles County , Banita Jacks , investigation , Mark Segraves
A Maryland woman convicted of killing two adopted daughters and storing their bodies in a home freezer was sentenced Monday.