Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cady North
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts give us an update on Dodd-Frank, and how businesses would be impacted if trans fat is eliminated from the nation's food supply.
December 5, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss what's ahead for Congress, the implementation of Dodd-Frank, and possible changes to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
July 25, 2013
Tags: acquisition , Congress , sequestration , continuing resolution , Affordable Care Act , debt ceiling , Dodd-Frank , Fannie Mae , Freddie Mac , budget battle , housing , Allen Scott , Loren Duggan , Nela Richardson , Capital Impact , Bloomberg Government
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss the cyber attack on Federal News Radio and WTOP, and the future of crowdfunding.
May 16, 2013
Nina Olson of the IRS talks about new penalties aimed at reducing tax-return related identity theft. Alan Paller of the SANS Institute offers insight on the increased cyber funding in President Obama's 2014 budget request. Dwight Sullivan, a civilian counsel with the Air Force Appellate Defense Division, discusses Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel's call to remove commanders' ability to overturn criminal convictions. Sandy Baum of George Washington University discusses a new study that calls on changes to the Pell Grant program. Erika Harrell of the Bureau of Justice Statistics talks about a new report on violence in the workplace. Cady North, a senior financial analyst with Bloomberg Government, talks about a new report on funding among six financial regulatory agencies.
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts take a look back at the first year of the Jobs Act, and discuss how energy companies could benefit from the government's green initiatives.
April 4, 2013
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
On this week's Capital Impact show, moderator Allen Scott examines the cost of a Presidential Inauguration and Dodd-Frank regulations.
January 17, 2013
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss what's ahead over the next six weeks for President Obama and the lame duck Congress.
November 8, 2012
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss three companies that may benefit from sequestration, rules that could slow the adoption for electronic health records, and the latest on Dodd-Frank.
September 6, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Bloomberg Government , Allen Scott , Randy Walerius , Harris Corp , Sharps Compliance Corporation , CACI International , Dodd-Frank , electronic health records , Suzanne Allard Levingston , Capital Impact
Soon, financial institutions will have to spend billions of dollars to comply with the Dodd-Frank law. Cady North, a policy analyst for BGov, discusses the findings of the Bloomberg Government report: "Financial Firms to Pay $60 Billion in Dodd-Frank Fees by 2022."