Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CTO
Chris Kemp, NASA’s chief technology officer for IT, is leaving the agency. Kemp announced his resignation on his agency blog saying, “As budgets kept getting cut and continuing resolutions from Congress continued to make funding unavailable, I saw my vision for the future slowly slip further from my grasp.” Kemp was one of the pioneers [...]
The Government Printing Office named Richard Davis as its new chief technology officer.
Pete Tseronis, the chief technology officer at the Department of Energy, tells Federal News Radio federal data centers will start to look a lot like Facebook.
Chris Kemp made the announcement about his resignation on his blog.
VA Chief Technology Officer Michael Cardarelli describes the online portal for processing claims.
CTO Aneesh Chopra said 2010 was the year of execution for the open government initiative.
HHS is just months away from awarding federal funds for health IT, but in order to earn the money, health providers will first have to prove that they are using electronic health records in a meaningful way. We get details from HHS CTO Todd Park.
Outgoing D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty stops ROWE plans at D.C. Office of Chief Technology Officer, American Progress reports.
A new mayor could derail the D.C. Office of the CTO's plans to start a results-only work environment, GovLoop and American Progress report.
The DC Office of Chief Technology Officer starts a Results-Only Work Environment, GovLoop and American Progress report.