Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CTO
Peter Levin, the Veterans Affairs chief technology officer, is leaving the agency. He follows Roger Baker, the agency's CIO and assistant secretary in the Office of Information and Technology, who resigned last week.
Transportation Department CIO Nitin Pradhan is stepping down at the end of this month.
Aneesh Chopra, the White House's first chief technology officer, is stepping down, the White House has confirmed.
Multiple sources confirm that Michele Heffner will help implement President Barack Obama's executive order on open and transparent government.
Tags: technology , Michele Heffner , Beth Noveck , Bev Godwin , Office of Science and Technology Policy , GSA , Online Resources and Interagency Development , Office of New Media , executive order , Open and transparent government
CRS report highlights potential overlap across government
Overlap of and defining duties at top of list
The White House expects agencies to make major changes to how they make information accessible and meet the public's needs.
ISA and ANSI Release New Action Guide to Help Business Leaders Mitigate the Risk and Damage of Cyber Attacks, EPA hires AT&T through Networx, private cloud backup service launched