Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CTO
Peter Levin, the Veterans Affairs chief technology officer, is leaving the agency. He follows Roger Baker, the agency's CIO and assistant secretary in the Office of Information and Technology, who resigned last week.
Transportation Department CIO Nitin Pradhan is stepping down at the end of this month.
Aneesh Chopra, the White House's first chief technology officer, is stepping down, the White House has confirmed.
Multiple sources confirm that Michele Heffner will help implement President Barack Obama's executive order on open and transparent government.
Tags: technology , Michele Heffner , Beth Noveck , Bev Godwin , Office of Science and Technology Policy , GSA , Online Resources and Interagency Development , Office of New Media , executive order , Open and transparent government
CRS report highlights potential overlap across government
Overlap of and defining duties at top of list
The White House expects agencies to make major changes to how they make information accessible and meet the public's needs.
ISA and ANSI Release New Action Guide to Help Business Leaders Mitigate the Risk and Damage of Cyber Attacks, EPA hires AT&T through Networx, private cloud backup service launched