Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CSRS Offset
Federal benefits expert Bob Braunstein will discuss the Federal Erroneous Retirement Coverage Corrections Act.
June 23, 2014
Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey discussed the advantages of opening a Voluntary Contribute account.
Do you suffer from pension envy? If you are under the CSRS program, you may wish you were under the newer FERS retirement plan... and vice-versa. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there's one little-known retirement plan that leaves FERS and CSRS in the dust.
Remember the Abbott & Costello baseball routine about "Who's on First?" Well Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there is a federal version. He calls it "Who's on FERS". It's about workers who are placed in the wrong retirement system. Could you be one of them?