Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CSC
Hardish Nandra, a partner at CSC, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how exactly to calculate cloud computing costs.
Yogesh Khanna, the chief technology office of CSC's North American Public Sector, has compiled his list of top 10 lessons learned.
Cyber security is only one area in which his company is serving Federal customers.
CTO, Civil & Health Services Group
May 11th, 2009
GAO tells agency to fix RFP and relook at bids. Unisys and General Dynamics get another chance to make their case to win the $500 million contract.
Agency goes with new vendor instead of incumbent, Unisys. The contract is worth up to half a billion dollars.
Agency will buy 15 different IT support services from the task order contract.
Tools and technologies are bringing new issues to light as they help government solve old problems.