Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CSC
Agency CIOs need to find creative ways to lower the cost of their technology services. DHS is testing the concept of "workplace-as-a-service." OMB soon will issue a new shared services architecture to help agencies understand how best to move to enterprisewide systems.
Tags: technology , Richard Spires , DHS , Lisa Schlosser , OMB , Dave Wennergren , DoD , management , cloud computing , HP , GSA , CIO Council , collaboration , enterprisewide services , ELC 2011 , ACT-IAC , Jason Miller
The agencies soon will issue solicitations that will take them one step closer to deploying integrated electronic health records for service members, veterans and their families. The departments have been working on the project for years but have only recently begun to demonstrate tangible progress.
Tags: DoD , VA , electronic health records , health IT , technology , Ruben Gomez , Barclay Butler , Jeff Miller , Ed Meagher , Robert Wah , Obama Impact , House Veterans Affairs Committee , SRA , DoD Report , Federal Drive
Washington Technology Editor in Chief Nick Wakeman joins host Mark Amtower for a wide ranging discussion of the big technology and acquisition stories.
APril 30, 2012
Ed Meagher, a vice president at contracting giant CSC, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how Operation Jump-Start helps veterans find civilian careers.
Hardish Nandra, a partner at CSC, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how exactly to calculate cloud computing costs.
Yogesh Khanna, the chief technology office of CSC's North American Public Sector, has compiled his list of top 10 lessons learned.
Cyber security is only one area in which his company is serving Federal customers.
CTO, Civil & Health Services Group
May 11th, 2009
GAO tells agency to fix RFP and relook at bids. Unisys and General Dynamics get another chance to make their case to win the $500 million contract.