Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: COBOL
Ram Murthy, the RRB chief information officer, is following a four-year IT enterprise roadmap to modernize his agency's back-office systems.
January 30, 2014
Micro Focus' Tod Thompkins, joins host John Gilroy to talk about launching and maintaining complex IT systems, in the age of austerity.
October 25, 2011
Tags: technology , legacy migration , cost savings , application development , testing , debt ceiling , budget , mainframe migration , Tod Tompkins , Micro Focus , cloud computing , information technology , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
COmmon Business-Oriented Language still common in government. Joe Moyer of Micro Focus tells us about it.
An estimated 80% of the world's business ran on COBOL by 1997, but it might be time for your agency to explore some options. ResQSofts' Tom Bragg explains.