Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CNET
NSA director Gen. Keith Alexander gave the keynote at this year's Defcon in Las Vegas.
If you're gonna do it, you'd better be safe about it.
At the International Consumer Electronics Show last week, 3-D television, electronic readers and little laptops captured much of the attention.
DoD is one of the largest energy consumers in the world but is a leader in developing and using alternative fuel sources.
Radiation levels differ sharply among cell phones.
Tech experts are warning that online scammers are using the news of Osama bin Laden's death to spread malicious rogueware and spam.
Dave Ross, commentator
Unless you're looking to watch 'Avatar' on loop, there isn't much reason to purchase a 3D TV this year.
CNET reports cybersecurity experts are still confounded by the malware virus Stuxnet.
Before you commit to a new phone, you may want to consider the quality of the phone camera.
Tags: cell phones ,