Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CNET
NSA director Gen. Keith Alexander gave the keynote at this year's Defcon in Las Vegas.
If you're gonna do it, you'd better be safe about it.
At the International Consumer Electronics Show last week, 3-D television, electronic readers and little laptops captured much of the attention.
DoD is one of the largest energy consumers in the world but is a leader in developing and using alternative fuel sources.
Radiation levels differ sharply among cell phones.
Tech experts are warning that online scammers are using the news of Osama bin Laden's death to spread malicious rogueware and spam.
Dave Ross, commentator
Unless you're looking to watch 'Avatar' on loop, there isn't much reason to purchase a 3D TV this year.
CNET reports cybersecurity experts are still confounded by the malware virus Stuxnet.
Before you commit to a new phone, you may want to consider the quality of the phone camera.
Tags: cell phones ,