Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CNET
NSA director Gen. Keith Alexander gave the keynote at this year's Defcon in Las Vegas.
If you're gonna do it, you'd better be safe about it.
At the International Consumer Electronics Show last week, 3-D television, electronic readers and little laptops captured much of the attention.
DoD is one of the largest energy consumers in the world but is a leader in developing and using alternative fuel sources.
Radiation levels differ sharply among cell phones.
Tech experts are warning that online scammers are using the news of Osama bin Laden's death to spread malicious rogueware and spam.
Dave Ross, commentator
Unless you're looking to watch 'Avatar' on loop, there isn't much reason to purchase a 3D TV this year.
CNET reports cybersecurity experts are still confounded by the malware virus Stuxnet.
Before you commit to a new phone, you may want to consider the quality of the phone camera.
Tags: cell phones ,