Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CISSP
W. Hord Tipton, executive director of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, talks about his tenure as CIO of the Department of the Interior, and what you can do to protect data at your agency.
July 17, 2012
T.K. Keaninni, chief technology officer for nCircle joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help your agency with its network security issues.
June 26, 2012
Tags: technology , cyber attacks , cyber security , Flame , Stuxnet , advanced persistent threats , nCircle , network security , TK Keaninni , NIST , security content automation protocol , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Lynn McNulty, Director of Government Affairs at (ISC)2, talks about the new Certification and Accreditation (CAP) guidelines and more.
Dec. 8, 2009