Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIO Council
OMB drafting new guidance to let agencies use function to better understand citizen Web behavior. Draft policy includes opt-in option.
New site, Data.gov, to grow to about 240,000 datasets over the next month. Federal CIO Vivek Kundra says the public should direct what information is made available.
Draft explanation kicks off effort to develop special publication for government architecture, strategies and security.
New guidance provides advice to ensure non-federally issued identity cards can work with federal HSPD-12 cards and systems.
CIO Council offers advice on improving agency input on IT security
White House officials say examples of open government will help alter perceptions
The guidelines, issued Monday by public and private sector cybersecurity experts, are considered the low-hanging fruit to help agencies improve their network security immediately, says John Gilligan, a former Air Force and Energy Department chief information officer.
One approach DoD and many other agencies are using to address the impending retirement wave is by attracting high school students through the Chief Information Officer Council's Information Technology Job Shadow Day.
Four agencies to provide IT security certification and accreditation services
Tags: mngt , DoD , OMB , HSPD-12 , Karen Evans , tech , Web 2.0 , Dave Wennergren , e-government , Justice , Interior\'s National Business Center , Treasury\'s Bureau of Public Debt , FAA\'s Enterprise Service Center , NIST , C&A process , IT security , Security line of business , FISMA