Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIO
Martha Morphy, Assistant Archivist for Information Services and the agency's Chief Information Officer (CIO) is retiring, effective July 2, 2010.
The Food and Drug Administration has named Eric Perakslis as its new chief information officer and chief scientist for informatics.
Dan Traynor, the new CIO at the Tennessee Valley Authority, says he plans to bring leading edge technologies to the organization.
January 20, 2011
George Komatsoulis, acting chief information officer for the National Cancer Institute, is developing the agency's technology priorities.
January 6, 2011
CIO, The Smithsonian Institution
Feb, 19, 2009
President Obama Names Vivek Kundra Chief Information Officer
Google ends 4 years of censoring the Web for China, CIOs struggle to balance security, openness