Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIO
Deputy CIO explains clarifications.
Gen. Dale Meyerrose discusses the role of the national cybersecurity coordinator, how the cyber environment has become more challenging since he left government and what should come next.
One agency is a leader in super computing. And a big dose of stimulus money will keep it that way.
General Dale Meyerrose takes on the good, the bad and the ugly of cybersecurity.
Martha Morphy, Assistant Archivist for Information Services and the agency's Chief Information Officer (CIO) is retiring, effective July 2, 2010.
The Food and Drug Administration has named Eric Perakslis as its new chief information officer and chief scientist for informatics.
Dan Traynor, the new CIO at the Tennessee Valley Authority, says he plans to bring leading edge technologies to the organization.
January 20, 2011