Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIO
Deputy CIO explains clarifications.
Gen. Dale Meyerrose discusses the role of the national cybersecurity coordinator, how the cyber environment has become more challenging since he left government and what should come next.
One agency is a leader in super computing. And a big dose of stimulus money will keep it that way.
General Dale Meyerrose takes on the good, the bad and the ugly of cybersecurity.
Martha Morphy, Assistant Archivist for Information Services and the agency's Chief Information Officer (CIO) is retiring, effective July 2, 2010.
The Food and Drug Administration has named Eric Perakslis as its new chief information officer and chief scientist for informatics.
Dan Traynor, the new CIO at the Tennessee Valley Authority, says he plans to bring leading edge technologies to the organization.
January 20, 2011