Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIO
Federal chief information officer Vivek Kundra says a new program will make sure cloud computing makes economic sense for agencies and companies.
On Ask the CIO, we will tell you how virtual organization works.
The Federal Register goes transparent with digital information in a usable format.
Sometimes cloud computing can be a matter of "Brutal Standardization".
Federal News Radio's Max Cacas joins us with that, and other tales from today's AFCEA Cloud Computing Breakfast in Bethesda.
Several "unexpected power interruptions" in Washington have sparked a datacenter move to a new server in Denver.
Chief Information Officer
Federal Acquisition Services, GSA
September 1st, 2009
(Orginally aired August 11th, 2009)