Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIO
Seeking to enable a single, lifetime electronic health record, the Veterans Affairs Department adopted a 10-digit identifier to be used from enlistment to death. VA's CIO, Roger Baker, talks with WFED's Scott Carr.
Secretary Gates' decision to cut three major offices will result in "a substantial number" of employees and contractors having to find new jobs. The CIO's functions will be split between DISA and ATL. DoD is moving major acquisition oversight to the chief management officer's office.
The Alaska National Park Service IT/radio team has received the Alaska Federal Executive Association 2009 Civilian Team of the Year Award on the basis of cost savings to the government by means of technology. We learn more from NPS's Alaska region CIO, Dan Healey.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
NASA's cyberfocus shifts to real time. We get details from deputy CIO Jerry Davis.
Federal chief information officer Vivek Kundra says a new program will make sure cloud computing makes economic sense for agencies and companies.
On Ask the CIO, we will tell you how virtual organization works.
The Federal Register goes transparent with digital information in a usable format.
Sometimes cloud computing can be a matter of "Brutal Standardization".
Federal News Radio's Max Cacas joins us with that, and other tales from today's AFCEA Cloud Computing Breakfast in Bethesda.