Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIO
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller caught up with Casey Coleman, Chief Information Officer of the General Services Administration. He asked her about a green technology initiative that nearly all federal workers can relate to.
NextGov's Bob Brewin analyzes the future of the former DoD CIO nominee.
The Defense Department has officially withdrawn the nomination of Teresa Takai to be its next assistant secretary of defense for networks and information integration and chief information officer.
Andrea Di Maio writes in the Gartner blog that CIOs agree that agencies need to take a "proactive approach" to social media but aren't willing to take a lead in developing a social media strategy.
This week, Roger Baker, Chief Information Officer at the Veterans Affairs Department, talks with host Jason Miller about turning around IT processes within the agency.
September 30, 2010
Roger Baker, chief information officer for the Department of Veterans Affairs, how to balance cybersecurity and transparency.
NARA says the Electronic Records Archive is at risk if they build it and agencies don't use it. We get details from NARA's Meg Phillips and Charles Piercy.
The high priority list includes a number of well-known, and almost infamous IT projects that have given CIOs under several administrations gray hairs. Ed Meagher knows the feeling. He's a former CIO at Veterans Affairs and Interior.
Seeking to enable a single, lifetime electronic health record, the Veterans Affairs Department adopted a 10-digit identifier to be used from enlistment to death. VA's CIO, Roger Baker, talks with WFED's Scott Carr.
Secretary Gates' decision to cut three major offices will result in "a substantial number" of employees and contractors having to find new jobs. The CIO's functions will be split between DISA and ATL. DoD is moving major acquisition oversight to the chief management officer's office.