Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIO
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
NASA's cyberfocus shifts to real time. We get details from deputy CIO Jerry Davis.
Federal chief information officer Vivek Kundra says a new program will make sure cloud computing makes economic sense for agencies and companies.
On Ask the CIO, we will tell you how virtual organization works.
The Federal Register goes transparent with digital information in a usable format.
Sometimes cloud computing can be a matter of "Brutal Standardization".
Federal News Radio's Max Cacas joins us with that, and other tales from today's AFCEA Cloud Computing Breakfast in Bethesda.
Several "unexpected power interruptions" in Washington have sparked a datacenter move to a new server in Denver.
Chief Information Officer
Federal Acquisition Services, GSA
September 1st, 2009
(Orginally aired August 11th, 2009)