Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIO
Jim Seligman, CDC's chief information officer, told Federal News Radio's Jason Miller about how the $5 billion tech services contract will change the way the agency buys technology.
General Dale Meyerrose, former CIO for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, told the DorobekINSIDER how agencies can recruit and train the best cyber specialists, even when they are in short supply.
General Dale Meyerrose, former CIO for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss why the two departments are teaming up and ways agencies can confront the evolving challenges of cybersecurity.
ederal CIO Vivek Kundra explained why the data center consolidation is so important to the audience at FedTalks 2010.
Dave Wennergren is the new assistant deputy chief management officer for the Office of the Deputy Secretary of Defense.
Paul Brubaker, senior director for Cisco System's North America Public Sector Solutions, former deputy CIO at DoD and one of the people who crafted the legislation that created the CIO's over a decade ago, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss changes happening at the DoD CIO office.
Jim Gwinn grew up on a small family farm in West Virginia. Now he's the chief information officer for the Agriculture Department's Farm Service Agency (FSA).
October 7, 2010
A former deputy director of the NSA has urged CIOs to become more proactive in their approach to corporate security consciousness.
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller caught up with Casey Coleman, Chief Information Officer of the General Services Administration. He asked her about a green technology initiative that nearly all federal workers can relate to.
NextGov's Bob Brewin analyzes the future of the former DoD CIO nominee.