Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIO
A former deputy director of the NSA has urged CIOs to become more proactive in their approach to corporate security consciousness.
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller caught up with Casey Coleman, Chief Information Officer of the General Services Administration. He asked her about a green technology initiative that nearly all federal workers can relate to.
NextGov's Bob Brewin analyzes the future of the former DoD CIO nominee.
The Defense Department has officially withdrawn the nomination of Teresa Takai to be its next assistant secretary of defense for networks and information integration and chief information officer.
Andrea Di Maio writes in the Gartner blog that CIOs agree that agencies need to take a "proactive approach" to social media but aren't willing to take a lead in developing a social media strategy.
This week, Roger Baker, Chief Information Officer at the Veterans Affairs Department, talks with host Jason Miller about turning around IT processes within the agency.
September 30, 2010
Roger Baker, chief information officer for the Department of Veterans Affairs, how to balance cybersecurity and transparency.
NARA says the Electronic Records Archive is at risk if they build it and agencies don't use it. We get details from NARA's Meg Phillips and Charles Piercy.
The high priority list includes a number of well-known, and almost infamous IT projects that have given CIOs under several administrations gray hairs. Ed Meagher knows the feeling. He's a former CIO at Veterans Affairs and Interior.
Seeking to enable a single, lifetime electronic health record, the Veterans Affairs Department adopted a 10-digit identifier to be used from enlistment to death. VA's CIO, Roger Baker, talks with WFED's Scott Carr.