Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIO
Former USDA CIO Anne Reed responds to OMB's plan to reform IT management.
The federal CIO Vivek Kundra will roll out specifics about the administration's plan to change the way agencies buy and manage technology. The administration wants to give CIOs more authority over the budget for commodity IT such as e-mail or infrastructure. Kundra also said 2012 budget request will include requirements for continuous monitoring of agency networks.
NASA's inspector general designated information technology security as one of eight top management and performance challenges the space agency faces.
Sorenson has been one of the most forward-leaning CIOs in the government during his tenure. He led several major initiatives to transform the way the Army uses technology and delivers it to the warfighter.
Andrew McAfee writes in his blog about a cultural shift among CIOs toward Enterprise 2.0.
The award is the highest honor granted for achievement in information management and information technology.
Dave Wennergren is the outgoing DoD deputy CIO. He tells our own Jason Miller about the personnel changes coming to the office and the biggest challenges Takai will face.
Rob Carey is following Dave Wennergren for a third time. Carey will become the new Defense Department deputy chief information officer as of Oct. 24,
Defense Department deputy CIO Dave Wennergren gets set to take on a new role in the department - assistant deputy chief management officer. Wennergren tells host Jason Miller about the new position.
October 21, 2010