Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIO
Sonny Hashmi, chief information officer at the General Services Administration, joins Federal News Radio for a free online chat to discuss everything from mobility to zero-based budgeting and collaboration, among other topics.
Jill Singer, partner at Deep Water Point and former CIO of the National Reconnaissance Office, sits down with Women of Washington radio show hosts Aileen Black and Gigi Schumm, for a discussion about cloud computing and insider threats.
Steven VanRoekel, the federal chief information officer, joined Federal News Radio for a free online chat to discuss the White House's latest IT priorities. View an archived version of the discussion.
Tags: Steven VanRoekel , budget , information technology , online chat , Jason Miller , Smarter IT Delivery Agenda , PortfolioStat , Digital Government Strategy , open data , cloud computing , acquisition
Former Defense Department CIO Teri Takai joins Women of Washington radio hosts Aileen Black and Gigi Schumm for a discussion on women in government roles and her predictions for the Joint Information Environment.
Federal News Radio hosted an online chat with Charlie Armstrong, assistant commissioner and chief information officer at Customs and Border Protection. If you missed it live, view an archived version of the chat here.
Bob Brese, chief information officer at the Department of Energy, joins Federal News Radio's Jason Miller for an online chat.
From health records to rubber gloves, the Defense Health Agency is streamlining health care at the Pentagon. In this week's Agency of the Month radio show, host Lauren Larson speaks with Navy Capt. James Poindexter, acting division chief of Medical Logistics Shared Services, and Dave Bowen, director of health care IT and chief information officer at the Defense Health Agency.
In this week's edition of Inside the Reporter's Notebook: USAID and the Medicaid and CHIP Payment and Access Commission (MACPAC) search for new CIOs; DoD asks for vendor input on what statutes negatively impact procurement regulations; and efforts to make federal grants more transparent and accountable receive strong support from good government groups.
The annual policy legislation also doesn't merge the DoD CIO and deputy chief management officer.
Tags: Congress , technology , DoD , House Armed Services Committee , Senate Armed Services Committee , Federal IT Acquisition Reform Act , Darrell Issa , Jeanne Shaheen , deputy chief management officer , Defense Authorization Bill , cloud computing , heath IT , Jason Miller
Jerry Williams will become the new chief information officer at the Education Department's Office of Federal Student Aid. Patsy Garnett, HUD's acting deputy CIO for IT and business modernization, also is heading to a new agency.