Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIA
Office of Management and Budget director Peter Orszag says he has expedited the review over allegations that a career budget examiner threatened a budget employee in the Office of Personnel Management inspector general's office.
CIA Director Leon Panetta is being asked retract comments that he made during an interview with the New Yorker Magazine. Talking about former Vice President Dick Cheney 's views on National Security. Panetta said "When you read behind it, it's almost as if he's wishing that this country would be attacked again, in order to make his point." Senator John MCain went on the the morning TV shows to say Panneta's comments were "totally uncalled for. Cheney's criticism came on the same day that President Obama made a major national security speech.
Jon Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, told the Federal Drive a "vile cancer to humanity" has been eliminated.
President Barack went to CIA headquarters yesterday, with a message. "There have been some conversations that I've had with senior folks, at Langley in which people have expressed understandable anxiety." He was referring to his decision to release classified documents detailing questionable interrogation techniques in the previous Bush administration. In a visit to the CIA, where he praised employees, Obama said much of the information in the memos had already leaked out.