Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIA
Has the relationship between the CIA and DNI grown closer, or is there still an underlying tension between the two offices?
Nation still at risk of terror attack from lack of information sharing.
The CIA says it had nothing to do with it. A remote-controlled bomb killed a Tehran University scientist on Tuesday in an attack Iran blamed on the United States. Iranian officials and state media described slain professor Massoud Ali-Mohammadi as a nuclear scientist, but a spokesman said he did not work for the Atomic Energy Organisation. Iran's cabinet in a statement blamed agents of the United States for the killing of Ali-Mohammadi. A State Department official in Washington said charges of U.S. involvement were absurd.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says she won't talk any more about her charge that the CIA lied about using waterboarding on terrorism suspects. She said in her own words she's said all she's going to say about it. But some Republicans aren't are not letting it go. Some members want an investigation her accusation that the CIA misled Congress. Earlier this month, Pelosi told reporters that she had not been told that waterboarding had been used against terrorism suspects, even though it had been. When asked whether she was accusing the CIA of lying to her, she said "yes."
Welcome! You've got job prospects! The Intelligence Community is reaching out to a Web-connected crowd next Tuesday with a virtual career event! Virtual job booths, real-time chats with recruiters and live presentations -- all from the comfort of your couch, and in your pajamas if you'd like.
Office of Management and Budget director Peter Orszag says he has expedited the review over allegations that a career budget examiner threatened a budget employee in the Office of Personnel Management inspector general's office.