Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIA
Has the relationship between the CIA and DNI grown closer, or is there still an underlying tension between the two offices?
Nation still at risk of terror attack from lack of information sharing.
The CIA says it had nothing to do with it. A remote-controlled bomb killed a Tehran University scientist on Tuesday in an attack Iran blamed on the United States. Iranian officials and state media described slain professor Massoud Ali-Mohammadi as a nuclear scientist, but a spokesman said he did not work for the Atomic Energy Organisation. Iran's cabinet in a statement blamed agents of the United States for the killing of Ali-Mohammadi. A State Department official in Washington said charges of U.S. involvement were absurd.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says she won't talk any more about her charge that the CIA lied about using waterboarding on terrorism suspects. She said in her own words she's said all she's going to say about it. But some Republicans aren't are not letting it go. Some members want an investigation her accusation that the CIA misled Congress. Earlier this month, Pelosi told reporters that she had not been told that waterboarding had been used against terrorism suspects, even though it had been. When asked whether she was accusing the CIA of lying to her, she said "yes."
Welcome! You've got job prospects! The Intelligence Community is reaching out to a Web-connected crowd next Tuesday with a virtual career event! Virtual job booths, real-time chats with recruiters and live presentations -- all from the comfort of your couch, and in your pajamas if you'd like.