Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIA
The CIA-based investment firm that identifies technology for use by the CIA and other intelligence agencies, has formed investment and development agreements with two startups.
Former CIA Director James Woolsey advocates use of alternative fuels. He explains some of the ways to do this in his interview with In Depth host Francis Rose.
AP reports on the center that will be staffed by 100 special operations agents.
A lawsuit alleges the software the CIA used to direct drone assassinations in Afghanistan and Pakistan was both faulty and illegally obtained, The Register reports.
Two videotapes and an audio tape have been released.
More information from the Associate Press
The votes are in and Federal News Radio listeners and readers have determined that the Pentagon has the best food choices of any agency in the federal government.
See which agencies made the cut and vote for your favorite in our poll.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Retired CIA chief Michael Hayden on Thursday added his voice to the debate.