Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIA
The Office of the Director for National Intelligence has a new chief information officer - Al Tarasiuk.
The CIA-based investment firm that identifies technology for use by the CIA and other intelligence agencies, has formed investment and development agreements with two startups.
Former CIA Director James Woolsey advocates use of alternative fuels. He explains some of the ways to do this in his interview with In Depth host Francis Rose.
AP reports on the center that will be staffed by 100 special operations agents.
A lawsuit alleges the software the CIA used to direct drone assassinations in Afghanistan and Pakistan was both faulty and illegally obtained, The Register reports.
Two videotapes and an audio tape have been released.
More information from the Associate Press
The votes are in and Federal News Radio listeners and readers have determined that the Pentagon has the best food choices of any agency in the federal government.