Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIA
President Barack Obama says the changes to his national security team are meant for guidance "through the difficult days ahead." CSIS's Anthony Cordesman takes a look at the new team and what they face.
President Obama is expected to make personnel announcements Thursday to unveil a major shuffling of his national security team. We get details and analysis from the AP's Mark Smith and our own JJ Green.
Mackenzie Eaglen of the Heritage Foundation is here to offer some insight on the DoD-CIA swapping.
Al Qaida's prediction 20 years ago that uprisings in the Arab world would topple the governments that associate with the west appears to be coming true. Coincidence? Former CIA officer Mike Scheuer says not really.
While Google ranks as their ideal employer, many college students say they are interested in working for federal agencies.
Whether caused by a foreign government or a prankster, last week's denial of service attack that hit the CIA is puzzling officials.
The Office of the Director for National Intelligence has a new chief information officer - Al Tarasiuk.