Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIA
President Barack Obama says the changes to his national security team are meant for guidance "through the difficult days ahead." CSIS's Anthony Cordesman takes a look at the new team and what they face.
President Obama is expected to make personnel announcements Thursday to unveil a major shuffling of his national security team. We get details and analysis from the AP's Mark Smith and our own JJ Green.
Mackenzie Eaglen of the Heritage Foundation is here to offer some insight on the DoD-CIA swapping.
Al Qaida's prediction 20 years ago that uprisings in the Arab world would topple the governments that associate with the west appears to be coming true. Coincidence? Former CIA officer Mike Scheuer says not really.
While Google ranks as their ideal employer, many college students say they are interested in working for federal agencies.
Whether caused by a foreign government or a prankster, last week's denial of service attack that hit the CIA is puzzling officials.
The Office of the Director for National Intelligence has a new chief information officer - Al Tarasiuk.