Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIA
Jon Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, told the Federal Drive a "vile cancer to humanity" has been eliminated.
President Barack went to CIA headquarters yesterday, with a message. "There have been some conversations that I've had with senior folks, at Langley in which people have expressed understandable anxiety." He was referring to his decision to release classified documents detailing questionable interrogation techniques in the previous Bush administration. In a visit to the CIA, where he praised employees, Obama said much of the information in the memos had already leaked out.
John Kiriakou describes what it was like inside the CIA headquarters on the morning of 9/11, the agency leaders who stepped up and those who protected their careers.