Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIA
Jon Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, told the Federal Drive a "vile cancer to humanity" has been eliminated.
President Barack went to CIA headquarters yesterday, with a message. "There have been some conversations that I've had with senior folks, at Langley in which people have expressed understandable anxiety." He was referring to his decision to release classified documents detailing questionable interrogation techniques in the previous Bush administration. In a visit to the CIA, where he praised employees, Obama said much of the information in the memos had already leaked out.
John Kiriakou describes what it was like inside the CIA headquarters on the morning of 9/11, the agency leaders who stepped up and those who protected their careers.