Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CIA
CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell is retiring after 33 years at the CIA, including two stints as acting director and one as deputy director.
Edward Snowden, a former technical assistant for the CIA and current employee of defense contractor Booz Allen Hamilton, revealed himself Sunday as the source of disclosures about the U.S. government's secret surveillance programs, risking prosecution by the U.S. government. Director of National Intelligence James Clapper called the revelation of the intelligence-gathering programs as reckless and said it has done "huge, grave damage."
The FSB, the successor agency to the Soviet-era KGB, identified the diplomat as Ryan Fogle, a third secretary at the U.S. Embassy in Moscow, detaining him briefly overnight.
The University of Southern California announced Thursday that the retired general and former CIA director is joining the faculty to teach classes and mentor ROTC members.