Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CHCO
The report, issued by the Partnership for Public Service and Grant Thorton, says there are a number of longstanding issues that are hurting the federal government's chances of attracting the best and the brightest. More from the Partnership's John Palguta.
The Office of Personnel Management and the Chief Human Council Officers council have provided guidelines to agencies for improving time-to-hire. The requirements will begin June 30.
The Office of Personnel Management gave the top award for Chief Human Capitol Officers of the Year to John U. Sepúlveda, assistant secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
The report, issued by the Partnership for Public Service and Grant Thorton, says there are a number of longstanding issues that are hurting the federal government's chances of attracting the best and the brightest.
Energy announces plans to host officials from several federal agencies to raise awareness and donations for the July collection of the "Feds Feed Families" nationwide food drive.
There's a new Chief Human Capital Officer on the job at the Department of Homeland Security.
Paul Rowson of WorldatWork recommended federal agencies make sure their HR staffs have training so they can hire the right people for the mission.
DoD is making progress in changing how it hires civilian employees. The Pentagon said the new process has been beneficial to the applicants as well as the hiring teams. Pat Tamburrino is the deputy assistant secretary of defense for civilian personnel policy
Tags: management , pay and benefits , DHS , Jeff Neal , Navy , Pat Adams , Ray Limon , CNCS , John Palguta , Partnership for Public Service , Scott Cameron , Grant Thornton , OPM , federal hiring , Kathryn Medina , Max Cacas
Women who work for the federal government, like their private sector counterparts, face unique challenges in balancing their personal lives with their careers. For the first time in its 6-year history, the Department of Homeland Security convened a diversity forum designed to give agency women an opportunity to discuss common challenges.