Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CHCO
Berry said he thinks feds will continue to donate at high levels in future drives, despite a two-year pay freeze and other proposals that could cut their pay and benefits
The Government Printing Office wants to reduce staffing by 15 percent, and is offering buyouts as a way of getting there. Eventually. CHCO William Harris says the process won't be complete until the end of the year.
The report, issued by the Partnership for Public Service and Grant Thorton, says there are a number of longstanding issues that are hurting the federal government's chances of attracting the best and the brightest. More from the Partnership's John Palguta.
The Office of Personnel Management and the Chief Human Council Officers council have provided guidelines to agencies for improving time-to-hire. The requirements will begin June 30.
The Office of Personnel Management gave the top award for Chief Human Capitol Officers of the Year to John U. Sepúlveda, assistant secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
The report, issued by the Partnership for Public Service and Grant Thorton, says there are a number of longstanding issues that are hurting the federal government's chances of attracting the best and the brightest.
Energy announces plans to host officials from several federal agencies to raise awareness and donations for the July collection of the "Feds Feed Families" nationwide food drive.
There's a new Chief Human Capital Officer on the job at the Department of Homeland Security.
Paul Rowson of WorldatWork recommended federal agencies make sure their HR staffs have training so they can hire the right people for the mission.