Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CGI Federal
John Wagner of CBP talks about his agency's new customer service kiosk. Allyson Robinson of OutServe-SLDN discusses legal hurdles facing gay service members seeking equal treatment. Gary Barlet of USPS' Inspector General Office talks about smartphones and tablets. Greg Juneman of IFPTE discusses the impact of potential furloughs on members of his union. Former NASA CIO Molly O'Neill discusses Fed-RAMP security testing.
Tags: John Wagner , CBP , DoD , DoD Report , Allyson Robinson , OutServe-SLDN , gay rights , Gary Barlet , USPSOIG , Greg Junemann , IFPTE , furlough , Fed-RAMP , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Federal Drive
The agency hired CGI Federal to move its application from the Interior Department to the private cloud.
Under the five-year, $20.7 million contract, CGI will provide public-cloud hosting and transition services.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill gives us her take in our 'Stories of the Decade' series.
Agency will buy 15 different IT support services from the task order contract.
George Schindler, currently president of CGI Federal, will be president of U.S. operations, effective Oct. 1, and Donna Ryan will replace Schindler as president, subject to the approval of the Defense Security Service (DSS).
Andrew McLauchlin, vice president at CGI Federal, spoke with Federal News Radio about ACT-IAC's four recommendations.