Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CGI
Interior's National Business Center no longer will support CGI's Momentum software forcing NRC, EEOC, FLRB and NTSB to find a new financial management system provider.
The Army Mission and Installation Contracting Command awarded 36 contracts under its OPTARSS II program. The program provides DoD with operational planning, training and more.
Host Mark Amtower talks with Nick Wakeman, editor-in-chief of Washington Technology, about the goings on of the top 100 contractors in the federal space.
February 7, 2011
Based on calendar 2009 results, the combined companies would have total revenues of approximately $4.5 billion, 31,000 employees and a booked backlog of more than $13.5 billion, representing approximately 3 times annual revenue. CGI's President, Donna Morea, has details.
OMB developing data standards to reduce strain on governmentwide systems
Tags: management , Kshemendra Paul , Lisa Schlosser , Stan Czerwinski , OMB , GAO , EPA , Energy , Paul Posner , Dave McClure , George Mason University , Gartner , stimulus spending , Recovery Act , data management , Data standards