Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CFC
Deputy Defense Secretary William Lynn is asking Defense Department workers to unite for charitable giving with the start of the Combined Federal Campaign.
An extension has been granted to the CFCNCA by the Office of Personnel Management
Efforts by the National Capital Area Combined Federal Campaign come to a close today. We get a numbers from the chair of the local coordinating committee chair, Linda Washington.
Linda Washington, chair of the Local Federal Coordinating Committee of the CFCNCA joins the Federal Drive for an update.
Federal employees are stepping up their efforts through face-to-face events, online strategies and creative communications to meet their year-end goal of $67 million. Linda Washington, chair of the Combined Federal Campaign for the National Capitol Area has details.
Last year Federal workers and military personnel pledged over $283 million dollars, setting a new CFC record. This year, that record is ready to fall. Linda Washington, Chair of the Local Federal Coordinating Committee details this year's effort.
If we could each kick in $43,000 we could eliminate the national debt overnight. One of Mike's readers says there is an existing mechanism...the Combined Federal Campaign.
CFC is the world's largest and most successful annual workplace charity campaign, with more than 300 CFC campaigns throughout the country and internationally to help to raise millions of dollars each year.