Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CDT
Sen. Feinstein calls for an international treaty on cyberspace to create mutual assurances of protection. Experts say the difficulty is determining the threshold of what constitutes an attack worthy of war. Delayed DoD cyber command would play key role in coming up with strategy for offensive and defensive cyber actions.
Tags: technology , Dennis Blair , Dianne Feinstein , Keith Alexander , ODNI , Senate Select Committee on Intelligence , DoD , White House , DoJ , Jim Lewis , Greg Nojeim , CSIS , Cybersecurity , Cyber Command
The agency will issue its first Call Letter of 2011 Friday detailing suggestions for insurance carriers to focus on wellness and healthy lifestyles. Director Berry also wants insurance providers to offer affinity benefits for domestic partners of federal employees. Later this year, OPM will launch a new medical claims database to improve the plans.
Tags: pay and benefits , John Berry , OPM , Walt Francis , Checkbook , FEHB , Harley Geiger , privacy , Cybersecurity , domestic partner benefits , American Health insurance Plans , data warehouse , medical-loss ratio , Jason Miller
Ari Schwartz is leaving the Center for Democracy and Technology after 13 years to join the National Institute of Standards and Technology as a senior Internet policy advisor. He explains the decision to become a fed.
Long-time privacy and cybersecurity expert to join the government to work on similar issues. EPA's Lisa Schlosser also takes on a new role at her agency.