Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CDC
Unisys received a materials task order to provide support services to the Centers for Disease Control's Information Technology Services Office, according to a Unisys release.
Dr. Barbara Reynolds, the senior crisis communication adviser at the CDC, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to talk about the real-life work that CDC does in responding to health threats.
Sherri McGarry, a senior adviser with the Office of Foods at the FDA, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the new food-safety efforts at FDA.
GSA, DoD, DHS still need at least another month to finalize the FedRAMP requirements. Agencies and vendors are anxiously waiting the FedRAMP process to speed up the move to cloud computing and save money. The CIO Council also is developing the top 20 cloud security considerations to help agencies mitigate risks.
Virginia residents are being warned about an increase in cases of Lyme disease statewide.
Health and Human Services recognizes six software tools that are leading the way in innovation for the agency.
Federal agencies are collaborating to fight bed bug infestations with common-sense practices.