Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CBP
Thad Bingel, a principal at Command Consulting Group and former chief of staff at the Customs and Border Protection, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the winners and losers in the Homeland Security Department's 2013 budget request.
The federal government agreed on Thursday to pay $11 million to the relatives of three women who were killed when an on-duty immigration agent ran a stop sign in 2009.
Tags: ICE ,
Customs and Board Protection recently signed an agreement to adopt a program developed by the Labor Department that facilities the hiring of individuals with disabilities.
DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano announced Alan Bersin had been appointed by President Barack Obama to serve as the department's first assistant secretary of international affairs. Bersin, who served as the commissioner of Customs and Border Protection in a recess appointment, resigned last month after Congress adjourned without voting to confirm his appointment.
The new Predator-B Unmanned Aerial System will be the fourth launched at at the National Air Security Operations Center in Sierra Vista, Ariz., and the second of two aircrafts earmarked in an August 2010 budget supplemental.
Alan Bersin is resigning as the commissioner of Customs and Border Patrol at the end of the year.
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Amy Morris discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air.
A Defense Department program to share military equipment with federal, state and local agencies could ease budget pressure at the Homeland Security Department. Already, Customs and Border Protection has used military drones and radar-equipped airships to track drug smugglers and human traffickers.