Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CBP
The Departments of Homeland Security and State have jointly implemented the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) for land and sea travel, strengthening security along our northern and southern borders by requiring more secure forms of documentation and proof of citizenship. Office of Information Technology director, Chris Milowic, brings us up to speed.
Listen March 4th at 2pm
Program will discuss DHS's Progress on IT Programs, DHS Top Priorities for FY 2010, DHS Challenges to still Overcome, Views on New Technology Trends-like Cloud Computing-Open Source-Social Networking, A Vision for The Future-for DHS & Programs that will make a difference.
Assistant Commissioner of Field Operations
July 16, 2009
A former DEA head and DHS undersecretary weighs in on the current state of leadership in fighting the drug trade.
If you go north of the border, will you be able to get back?
The Government Printing Office makes it possible to put H1N1 virus information literally into the hands of those who need it most.
CPSC and CBP join forces to stop unsafe imports.