Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CBP
Agency's Internal Affairs commissioner says his goal is to eventually have "the never-ending background investigation".
Fred Whiteside, project manager for the cloud computing program at the National Institute of Standards and Technology and Wolf Tombe, chief technology officer, Customs and Border Protection joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris for a panel discussion on cloud computing in government.
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) brought forth a new plan, the Maritime Operations Coordination (MOC), that will improve cross-coordination efforts between the Coast Guard (USCG), Customs and Border Protection (CBP), and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
More than 125 U.S. Customs and Border Protection employees have been arrested or indicted on corruption charges since 2004. We get details from The Hill's Jordy Yager
Agency chief information officers say the road to more agile acquisition and development of information technology has some speed bumps, including misaligned budgetary and acquisition cycles, and industry partners who are just as accustomed to the old way of doing things as the government is.
Moths, snails, longhorn beetles, leafhoppers, miner flies and mites have been stopped at the border - before they could do damage. We get details from the CBP's Linda Cullen.
A new southwestern border security technology strategy is in the works. We get details from CBS's Mark Borkowski.
The Department of Homeland Security already has real-time access to biometric data maintained in the FBI's huge database of criminal records. Within the next year, it'll be able to share similar data with the Defense Department.
On this week's show, host Mike Causey talks with NTEU president Colleen Kelley and Federal Times' Steve Watkins about different budget plans being considered and how they might hit you, or your agency, in the wallet.
Tags: pay and benefits , Your Turn with Mike Causey , NTEU , Federal Times , Colleen Kelley , Steve Watkins , Sean Reilly , FY 2011 budget , FY 2010 budget , continuing resolution , IRS , SBA , SEC , Customs and Border Protection , HHS , USPS , DHS