Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CASA de Maryland
The Maryland State Board of Elections has validated more than 47,000 signatures in an effort to overturn legislation allowing certain illegal immigrants to pay in-state college tuition.
Leaders in Montgomery County are sending a message to the federal government on immigration enforcement in their community.
Sgt. Richard Delabrer's friends and family packed a federal courtroom Thursday during an appearance by the suspect. Friends say they don't believe the charges against him and note the 45-year-old police veteran is active in his school community.
Hired as a maid, but treated like a slave. That's the accusation in a lawsuit filed by a D.C. woman against a local family.
A man was found on the sidewalk next to CASA de Maryland.
Immigrant group leaders said Thursday they will risk arrest as part of a weekend protest at the White House in opposition to a new Arizona anti-illegal immigration law that many fear will lead to racial profiling.