Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CASA de Maryland
The Maryland State Board of Elections has validated more than 47,000 signatures in an effort to overturn legislation allowing certain illegal immigrants to pay in-state college tuition.
Leaders in Montgomery County are sending a message to the federal government on immigration enforcement in their community.
Sgt. Richard Delabrer's friends and family packed a federal courtroom Thursday during an appearance by the suspect. Friends say they don't believe the charges against him and note the 45-year-old police veteran is active in his school community.
Hired as a maid, but treated like a slave. That's the accusation in a lawsuit filed by a D.C. woman against a local family.
A man was found on the sidewalk next to CASA de Maryland.
Immigrant group leaders said Thursday they will risk arrest as part of a weekend protest at the White House in opposition to a new Arizona anti-illegal immigration law that many fear will lead to racial profiling.