Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CACI
The Government Accountability Office sustained protests from two losing bidders under the Transformation and System Consolidation (TASC) program, say government and industry sources.
Global Computer Enterprise submits a complaint to GAO after DHS awards the deal to CACI last month.
The Arlington, Va., firm will merge financial, acquisition and asset management systems. The contract is worth $450 million over 10 years. FEMA is expected to be the first DHS component to receive TASC.
The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan wants to know how the Army is doing in administering services contracts.
CACI International VP believes agencies are making progress on security
Washington Technology's Nick Wakeman and David Hubler on the top stories of 2009 and beyond.
Dec. 21, 2009