Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: CACI
Savantage Solutions submitted a complaint to the U.S. Court of Federal Claims Feb. 23 claiming the department's request for proposals was unduly restrictive, says a company spokesman.
Industry experts charge that the Defense Department is targeting specific vendor employees to bring in house. Most of the Pentagon's actions are purely budget driven, industry says. OMB says insourcing is just one element of the broader management initiative of managing the multi-sector workforce.
Tags: mngt , contracting , best practices , Matthew Blum , Jeffrey Zients , OMB , OFPP , DoD , defense , Interior , Stan Soloway , Terry Raney , Professional Services Council , insourcing , Multi-sector workforce , acquisition workforce
Recruiting program is aimed at building long-term professional relationships that encourage growth with financial reward, while contributing to CACI's mission of supporting vital national priorities.
SystemWare's clientele includes the Department of Defense, federal agencies and members of the intelligence community. The company, based in Camarillo, Calif., makes systems that help users monitor and detect cybersecurity and physical security issues.
In the past year, CACI has been recognized for it's work and success as a company. Paul Cofoni, CEO of CACI, spoke with Francis Rose on In-Depth about what has made his company so successful in the intelligence community.
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Amy Morris discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air.
Government contractor CACI has landed a $33 million contract with the Navy's Naval Surface Warfare Center Crane Division, The Washington Business Journal reports.
CACI says it will buy Pangia Technologies LLC, a software engineering company that works for U.S. intelligence agencies, the Department of Homeland Security, the Air Force and the Navy.
Larry Clifton, CACI's Senior Vice President of Recruiting, shares the do's and don'ts for great recruiting.
After GAO upholds one of the protests, the agency decides not to move forward with the contract to upgrade back-office systems.