Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: C Fund
Financial planner Arthur Stein, will answer your questions about the Thrift Savings Plan, and give advice on what you should be doing with your TSP accounts.
January 9, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , furloughs , government shutdown , federal retirement , Thrift Savings Plan , S Fund , I Fund , Arthur Stein , financial planning , retirement tsunami , REIT fund , gold fund , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , Sean Reilly , Mike Causey , Your Turn
John Jilek, CPF, discusses the Thrift Savings Plan and how to invest in the TSP and get the most for your dollar.
Is Uncle Sam protecting you, or ripping you off, by limiting your TSP fund choices? The answer depends on whom you ask, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Timing the market — buying low and selling high — is the fastest way to make money in your Thrift Savings Plan. The concept is simple. The only problem is the timing part, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.