Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business of Government Hour
Mr. Werfel is responsible coordinating OMB's efforts to initiate government-wide improvements in all areas of financial management.
As the Program Manager, he has government-wide authority to plan, oversee the build-out, and manage use of the ISE
The agency's primary mission is to promote homeland security and public safety through the criminal and civil enforcement of federal laws governing border control, customs, trade and immigration.
Dr. Collins oversees the work of the largest supporter of biomedical research in the world, spanning the spectrum from basic to clinical research.
Governing to Win Series Part 3: A Conversation on Rethinking Government Purchasing and Supply Chains with Raj Sharma
Governing to Win Series Part 3: A Conversation on Rethinking Government Purchasing and Supply Chains with Raj Sharma, contributor, Governing to Win: Enhancing National Competitiveness through New Policy and Operating Approaches
Governing to Win Series Part 2: A Conversation on Creating a Strategic Approach to Budget Decisions with F. Stevens Redburn, contributor, Governing to Win: Enhancing National Competitiveness through New Policy and Operating Approaches
A Conversation with Chuck Prow, editor and Dave Walker, contributor, Governing to Win: Enhancing National Competitiveness through New Policy and Operating Approaches
Mr. Klimavicz is responsible for implementing statutory requirements regarding the acquisition, management, and use of NOAA's information and information technology resources.
Richard Boly is a career U.S. diplomat and currently the Director of the Office of eDiplomacy, an applied technology think tank for the U.S. Department of State.
On this program, we introduce a select group of government leaders who offer their insights, outline successes, and tell us how they, in their own unique way, are making a difference in an era of fiscal austerity.
Tags: management ,