Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business of Government Hour
As Commissioner of Social Security, he has focused his efforts on reducing the disability backlog and improving service to the public, particularly through electronic services.
Tags: Michael J. Astrue
Michael Kane is responsible for strategically aligning the agency's workforce to its missions through effective management of human capital policies and programs.
Setting strategic direction for the U.S. General Services Administration's Federal Acquisition Service
Steven J. Kempf sets strategic direction and oversees the delivery of over $50 billion of best-value products, services and solutions to federal customers, allowing them to effectively and efficiently achieve their missions.
Dr. Nayak is helping to professionalize the federal acquisition workforce; implement methods to obtain acquisition savings; and recruit the next generation of acquisition professionals.
April 5th and April 7th, 2009
Rear Admiral James J. Shannon
Commander, Naval Surface Warfare Center, United States Navy
Department of Defense (DoD)
Ms. McGrath leads the Department's efforts to better synchronize, integrate and coordinate DoD business operations.
February 1st and February 3rd
American Public Human Services Association
Jay Hoffman is the Director of Program Analysis and Evaluation at the U.S. Department of Energy.
June 20th and June 22nd, 2011
Tangherlini serves as the principal policy advisor on the development and execution of the budget and performance plans for Treasury
June 13th and June 15th
From transforming the National Airspace System to managing homeland security resources, educating today's information leaders, and transforming government operations, these executives clarify and extend our understanding of the work they champion and the efforts they lead.