Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business of Government Hour
What is shared services and its benefits? How does HHS's Program Support Center manage the business of government? How is PSC using technology to streamline operations, increase efficiencies, and reduce costs? Join host Michael Keegan and he explores these questions and so much more with Paul Bartley, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Program Support at U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, and director of its Program Support Center.
Deputy Assistant Secretary for Program Support & Director
Program Support Center (PSC)
Department of Health and Human Services
What are the Defense Logistics Agency's strategic priorities? How is DLA working to reduce costs while improving support to the warfighter? What about DLA's role in providing humanitarian assistance & disaster relief support? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions and so much more with our VADM Mark D. Harnitchek, Director of the Defense Logistics Agency.
VADM Mark D. Harnitchek
Defense Logistics Agency
What is the National Strategy for Information Sharing and Safeguarding? How has information sharing matured across the information sharing environment, the ISE? What are the biggest challenges facing the ISE? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions and more with Kshemendra Paul, Program Manager Information Sharing Environment.
Office of the Information Sharing Environment
Conversation with Authors: Dr. Phil Joyce on The Costs of Budget Uncertainty: Analyzing the Impact of Late Appropriations
How does federal budgetary uncertainty impact government agencies and other sectors? What is the affect on the efficiency and effectiveness of government? Are we facing a fiscal cliff or slope? We will explore these questions and much more with Professor Phil Joyce, author of the new IBM Center report, The Costs of Budget Uncertainty: Analyzing the Impact of Late Appropriations.
Professor of Management, Finance and Leadership, University of Maryland
Conversation with Authors: Implementing Cross-Agency Collaboration: A Guide for Federal Managers with Dr. Jane Fountain
What two dimensions are necessary for effective collaboration? How can agency leaders and OMB foster cross-agency collaboration as a way of doing business? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions and more with Dr. Jane Fountain author of the IBM Center report, Implementing Cross-Agency Collaboration: A Guide for Federal Managers.
Professor of Political Science and Public Policy
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Director, National Center for Digital Government Gordon Hall
APHSA is a bipartisan, nonprofit membership
organization representing the state and local
human service agencies through their top-level
Executive Director of American Public Human Services Association (APHSA)
What is Treasury's management and performance agenda? What is Treasury doing consolidate it office space and right-size its operational footprint? How is Treasury working to transform the way it does business? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions and so much more with Nani Coloretti, Assistant Secretary of The Treasury for Management.
Assistant Secretary of The Treasury for Management
Department of the Treasury
What would happen if time became a key performance metric in government efficiency and effectiveness? What is fast government? How can we develop strategies and tools to deliver Fast Government? What are the barriers to innovation, speed, and performance? Join host Michael Keegan next week on a Special Edition of The Business of Government Hour.
How is National Defense University's iCollege expanding its missions as global hub for educating, informing, and connecting Information Age leaders? What is the iCollege doing in the area of cyber security and cyber leadership? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions and more with Dr. Robert Childs, Chancellor NDU's iCollege.
Dr. Robert D. Childs
Chancellor, Information Resources Management iCollege)
National Defense University
What are the benefits of using Health IT? What does "meaningful use" mean as relates to electronic health records? How has the nationwide adoption and use of health IT, especially EHRs progressed? And what more needs to be done?Join host Michael Keegan and he explores these questions and so much more with, Dr. Farzad Mostashari, National Coordinator for Health IT within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Farzad Mostashari, M.D.
National Coordinator for Health IT
Department of Health and Human Services