Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business of Government Hour
What are the fiscal, management, and performance challenges facing government executives? What is the goal of GAO's High Risk List and what are some of the key "high risk" areas? How can audit agencies change the way they do business to properly respond to 21st century governance challenges? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions and more with Chris Mihm, Managing Director, Strategic Issues, Government Accountability Office.
Government Accountability Office (GAO
What are the Defense Logistics Agency's strategic priorities? How is DLA working to reduce costs while improving support to the warfighter? What about DLA's role in providing humanitarian assistance & disaster relief support? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions and so much more with our VADM Mark D. Harnitchek, Director of the Defense Logistics Agency.
Vice Admiral Mark Harnitchek
Defense Logistics Agency
What are the challenges to interagency coordination? How can federal agencies enhance interagency coordination? What lessons can be learned from interagency coordination in Afghanistan? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions and more with Andrea Strimling Yodsampa, author of the IBM Center report, Coordinating for Results: Lessons from a Case Study of Interagency Coordination in Afghanistan.
Dr. Andrea Strimling Yodsampa
Senior Researcher/Program Manager
The Fletcher School
In one of her last interviews as GSA CIO, Casey Coleman joins Michael Keegan on The Business of Government Hour to reflect on her tenure at GSA. The discussion explores GSA's IT priorities, its IT challenges, successes, innovations, and offers insights on federal IT trends.
Chief Information Officer
U.S. General Services Administration
What are the strategic priorities of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases? What has been learned about emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases? What's on the horizon for the NIAID? Join host Michael Keegan as he explore these questions and more with Dr. Anthony Fauci, director, NIAID.
Dr. Anthony Fauci
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
What are the challenges of acquiring complex products? What lessons can be learned from the Coast Guard's Deepwater program? How can government executive most effectively manage complex acquisitions? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions through the works Trevor Brown and David Van Slyke authors of several IBM Center reports on federal acquisition.
Prof. Harry Lambright on Leaders and Leadership - Lessons from Robert Gates, Francis Collins, and NASA Administrators.
How are government executives meeting mission and making a difference? What are government executives doing to make a difference in the face of fiscal and budgetary realities? Join host Michael Keegan he explores these questions and more with former and current government leaders: Dr. Francis Collins, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Michael Astrue, Kathleen Merrigan, Linda Gibbs and a host of others for a Special Edition of The Business of Government Hour - Leaders Speak - A CONVERSATION on Meeting Mission and Making A Difference.
What is predictive policing? How does predictive policing complement traditional policing methods? What are the operational challenges of predictive policing? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions with the Jen Bachner, author of Predictive Policing: Preventing Crime with Data and Analytics.
Coordinator for the M.A. in Government
Johns Hopkins University
Conversation with Authors: Manager's Guide to Evaluating Citizen Participation with Prof. Tina Nabatchi
Learn from Prof. Tina Nabatchi how program managers can assess whether their efforts to increase citizen participation in their programs are making a difference.
Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs