Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business of Government Hour
August 2nd and 4th
How is DC delivering human services and taking care of homeless vets? We will explore these issues and more with Clarence Carter.
July 26th and 28th
Information dominance is about using information and data to prevent conflicts or win in a crisis.
July 19th and 21st
Hear from FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate, Federal Environment Executive Michelle Moore, Dr. David Blumenthal on Health IT, Rich Haley on managing financial resources at the FBI, Professor Tom Davenport on analytics and making better decisions, and Alec Ross on using social media to advance U.S. diplomatic goals. All of this and more next week on The Business of Government Magazine show
July 12th and 14th
Given our size, we have an obligation to embrace green ways of doing business. It's our objective to ultimately become known as a world class sustainability leader.
July 5th and 7th
Successful partnerships are characterized by complementary equities, openness and transparency, mutual benefit, shared risks and rewards, and accountability.
June 28th and June 30th
Melanie S. Stinnett was appointed as the Assistant Director for the Office of Professional Responsibility and Security Operations (OPRSO)/Chief Security Officer on May 24, 2010.
June 14th and June 16th
The ICE's Secure Communities program is designed to change immigration enforcement by using technology to share information between law enforcement agencies and by applying risk-based methodologies to focus resources on assisting all local communities remove high-risk criminal aliens.
June 7th and June 9th, 2010
Exploring ideas to improve government effectiveness. We profile three recent Center reports with authors Dr. David Wyld on Cloud Computing in Government, Dr. Vicki Grant on Process Improvement in Social Service Delivery, and Prof. Sukumar Ganapati on the use of GIS in engaging citizens.
May 31st and June 2nd, 2010
Join us for a Memorial Day Special Edition - Leaders Speak - on Leadership and Public Service with such guests as Admiral Thad Allen, Dr. Anthony Fauci, and Former Governor Tim Kaine.
May 17th and 19th, 2010
Jon Weinstein and Tim Jaques
Authors of Achieving Project Management Success in the Federal Government
Tags: technology ,