Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business of Government Hour
October 25th and October 27th
Information dominance is about using information and data to prevent conflicts or win in a crisis.
Harvey Koeppel talks about directing internal and external operations for the Center for CIO Leadership
October 18th and October 20th
Harvey sets the Center's strategy and directs internal and external operations.
October 11th and October 13th
Ivan Handler is the Chief Information Officer of the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services, where he started in 2005.
Richard A. Spires discusses the development, implementation, and maintenance of DHS IT department's architecture
October 4th and October 6th
Mr. Spires is responsible for the department's $6.4 billion investment in Information Technology (IT).
Lt. Gen. (Dr.) Charles B. Green discusses how he manages the U.S. Air Force Medical facilities worldwide
September 27th and September 29th
As a functional manager of the U.S. Air Force Medical Service, he exercises direction, guidance and technical management of more than 42,800 people assigned to 75 medical facilities worldwide.
September 20th and September 22nd
Mr. Bowen has over 25 years experience in healthcare information technology management in the provider, payer, consultant and vendor areas.
September 13th and September 15th
As Associate Administrator, McClure oversees the Office of Citizen Services and Communications' two main divisions: the Office of Citizen Services and the Office of Communications and Marketing.
Exploring ideas to improve government effectiveness. We profile three recent Center reports with authors Dr. David Wyld on Cloud Computing in Government, Dr. Vicki Grant on Process Improvement in Social Service Delivery, and Prof. Sukumar Ganapati on the use of GIS in engaging citizens.
August 30th and September 1st
Advocate on matters concerning agency-wide technology policy and programs.
August 23rd and 25th
RITA's mission is to promote transportation research, solid analysis, and education across the different operating agencies within the USDOT.