Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business of Government Hour
January 31st and February 2nd, 2011
Carol W.Pope is the first Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA) career employee to serve as Chairman and Member.
January 24th and January 26th, 2011
Mr. Fulgham is responsible for the FBI's overall information technology (IT) efforts, including developing the FBI's IT strategic plan and operating budget.
January 17th and January 18th, 2011
"For more than three decades, Paradis has worked to improve national food and nutrition programs and she will now be able to hit the ground running to enhance how these programs are delivered to the American people," said Vilsack.
January 10th and January 12th, 2011
Exploring ideas to improve government effectiveness. We profile three recent Center reports with authors Dr. David Wyld on Cloud Computing in Government, Dr. Vicki Grant on Process Improvement in Social Service Delivery, and Prof. Sukumar Ganapati on the use of GIS in engaging citizens.
January 3rd and January 5th, 2011
Ms. Washington is the Senior Policy Advisor for Community Initiatives
December 27th and December 29th, 2010
Hear from a varied group of leaders, innovators, practitioners, and thinkers, who offer models to follow, provide insights that infuse theory to practice, and pave the way to shaping the business of government. Our guests will include Vice Admiral Jack Dorsett, Dr. Bobby Braun, Dr. David McClure, Richard Spires, Clarence Carter, and Russ Mills as they discuss public management challenges and innovations.
December 20th and December 22nd, 2010
Ms. Coleman is the Chief Information Officer of the U.S General Services Administration
A Conversation on Government Technology with Vance Hitch, Richard Spires, Dave Bowen, Dave McClure, and Dr. Bobby Bruan
December 6th and December 8th, 2010
Join us for a conversation with government technology leaders on the intersection of technology and government mission.
November 29th and December 1st
Professor Davenport is the President's Chair in Information Technology and Management at Babson College.
November 22nd and November 24th
RITA's mission is to promote transportation research, solid analysis, and education across the different operating agencies within the USDOT.