Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business of Government Hour
December 27th and December 29th, 2010
Hear from a varied group of leaders, innovators, practitioners, and thinkers, who offer models to follow, provide insights that infuse theory to practice, and pave the way to shaping the business of government. Our guests will include Vice Admiral Jack Dorsett, Dr. Bobby Braun, Dr. David McClure, Richard Spires, Clarence Carter, and Russ Mills as they discuss public management challenges and innovations.
December 20th and December 22nd, 2010
Ms. Coleman is the Chief Information Officer of the U.S General Services Administration
A Conversation on Government Technology with Vance Hitch, Richard Spires, Dave Bowen, Dave McClure, and Dr. Bobby Bruan
December 6th and December 8th, 2010
Join us for a conversation with government technology leaders on the intersection of technology and government mission.
November 29th and December 1st
Professor Davenport is the President's Chair in Information Technology and Management at Babson College.
November 22nd and November 24th
RITA's mission is to promote transportation research, solid analysis, and education across the different operating agencies within the USDOT.
November 22nd and November 24th, 2010
Join us for a conversation with authors.
I think about performance every day. How are we performing as a utility? How do we define success across the agency? It's really important to define what success means, and then measure it.
October 25th and October 27th
Information dominance is about using information and data to prevent conflicts or win in a crisis.
Harvey Koeppel talks about directing internal and external operations for the Center for CIO Leadership
October 18th and October 20th
Harvey sets the Center's strategy and directs internal and external operations.
October 11th and October 13th
Ivan Handler is the Chief Information Officer of the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services, where he started in 2005.