Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business of Government Hour
March 14th and March 16th
Special Edition: What is analytics and how can it enhance decision making? How can the Deep QA analytics technology underpinning IBM's Watson help government agencies meet mission? We will explore these questions and more with two very special guests Professor Tom Davenport on analytics and David Shepler on Deep QA/Watson. That's this week on The Business of Government Hour.
March 7th and March 9th, 2011
U.S Department Housing and Urban Development Chief Financial Officer
February 28th and March 2nd, 2011
Conversation with Authors Series with Professor Scott Overmyer: A Conversation on Implementing Telework: Lessons learned from Four Federal Agencies
February 21st and February 23rd, 2011
Providing top-level advocacy in creating a unified information management and technology vision for the DoD.
February 14th and February 16th, 2011
A Conversation on An Open Government Implementation Model: Moving to Increased Public Engagement
February 7th and February 9th, 2011
Rafael Borras oversees management of the Department of Homeland Security's $56 billion budget, appropriations, expenditure of funds, and accounting, and finance.
January 31st and February 2nd, 2011
Carol W.Pope is the first Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA) career employee to serve as Chairman and Member.
January 24th and January 26th, 2011
Mr. Fulgham is responsible for the FBI's overall information technology (IT) efforts, including developing the FBI's IT strategic plan and operating budget.
January 17th and January 18th, 2011
"For more than three decades, Paradis has worked to improve national food and nutrition programs and she will now be able to hit the ground running to enhance how these programs are delivered to the American people," said Vilsack.
January 10th and January 12th, 2011
Exploring ideas to improve government effectiveness. We profile three recent Center reports with authors Dr. David Wyld on Cloud Computing in Government, Dr. Vicki Grant on Process Improvement in Social Service Delivery, and Prof. Sukumar Ganapati on the use of GIS in engaging citizens.