Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business of Government Hour
March 7th and March 9th, 2011
U.S Department Housing and Urban Development Chief Financial Officer
February 28th and March 2nd, 2011
Conversation with Authors Series with Professor Scott Overmyer: A Conversation on Implementing Telework: Lessons learned from Four Federal Agencies
February 21st and February 23rd, 2011
Providing top-level advocacy in creating a unified information management and technology vision for the DoD.
February 14th and February 16th, 2011
A Conversation on An Open Government Implementation Model: Moving to Increased Public Engagement
February 7th and February 9th, 2011
Rafael Borras oversees management of the Department of Homeland Security's $56 billion budget, appropriations, expenditure of funds, and accounting, and finance.
January 31st and February 2nd, 2011
Carol W.Pope is the first Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA) career employee to serve as Chairman and Member.
January 24th and January 26th, 2011
Mr. Fulgham is responsible for the FBI's overall information technology (IT) efforts, including developing the FBI's IT strategic plan and operating budget.
January 17th and January 18th, 2011
"For more than three decades, Paradis has worked to improve national food and nutrition programs and she will now be able to hit the ground running to enhance how these programs are delivered to the American people," said Vilsack.
January 10th and January 12th, 2011
Exploring ideas to improve government effectiveness. We profile three recent Center reports with authors Dr. David Wyld on Cloud Computing in Government, Dr. Vicki Grant on Process Improvement in Social Service Delivery, and Prof. Sukumar Ganapati on the use of GIS in engaging citizens.
January 3rd and January 5th, 2011
Ms. Washington is the Senior Policy Advisor for Community Initiatives