Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business of Government Hour
April 25th and April 27th
Edward Dolan is the UFMS Project Executive for the U.S. Marshals Service.
April 18th and April 20th, 2011
Under Dr. Childs' leadership, the college has become the international leader in providing graduate-level educational services and learning experiences.
Creating a City government for the 21st Century that is smaller, more efficient, and more cost effective
April 11th and 13th, 2011
Deputy Mayor Goldsmith is focused on creating a City government for the 21st Century that is smaller, more efficient, and more cost effective; uses fewer vehicles; consolidates back office functions and reduces redundancies across agencies; shares data, and uses technology to better serve the public.
Tangherlini discusses performance plans for Treasury and the internal management of the Treasury and its bureaus
March 28th and March 30th, 2011
Tangherlini serves as the principal policy advisor on the development and execution of the budget and performance plans for Treasury
March 21st and March 23rd, 2011
A veteran pilot and internationally recognized expert in aviation and labor relations, Babbitt is no stranger to the FAA
March 14th and March 16th
Special Edition: What is analytics and how can it enhance decision making? How can the Deep QA analytics technology underpinning IBM's Watson help government agencies meet mission? We will explore these questions and more with two very special guests Professor Tom Davenport on analytics and David Shepler on Deep QA/Watson. That's this week on The Business of Government Hour.
March 7th and March 9th, 2011
U.S Department Housing and Urban Development Chief Financial Officer
February 28th and March 2nd, 2011
Conversation with Authors Series with Professor Scott Overmyer: A Conversation on Implementing Telework: Lessons learned from Four Federal Agencies
February 21st and February 23rd, 2011
Providing top-level advocacy in creating a unified information management and technology vision for the DoD.
February 14th and February 16th, 2011
A Conversation on An Open Government Implementation Model: Moving to Increased Public Engagement