Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business of Government Hour
Mr. Stier is a member of the National Academy of Public Administration and a member of the New York State SAGE (Spending and Government Efficiency) Commission.
As Commissioner of Social Security, he has focused his efforts on reducing the disability backlog and improving service to the public, particularly through electronic services.
Tags: Michael J. Astrue
Michael Kane is responsible for strategically aligning the agency's workforce to its missions through effective management of human capital policies and programs.
Setting strategic direction for the U.S. General Services Administration's Federal Acquisition Service
Steven J. Kempf sets strategic direction and oversees the delivery of over $50 billion of best-value products, services and solutions to federal customers, allowing them to effectively and efficiently achieve their missions.
Dr. Nayak is helping to professionalize the federal acquisition workforce; implement methods to obtain acquisition savings; and recruit the next generation of acquisition professionals.
April 5th and April 7th, 2009
Rear Admiral James J. Shannon
Commander, Naval Surface Warfare Center, United States Navy
Department of Defense (DoD)
Ms. McGrath leads the Department's efforts to better synchronize, integrate and coordinate DoD business operations.
February 1st and February 3rd
American Public Human Services Association
Jay Hoffman is the Director of Program Analysis and Evaluation at the U.S. Department of Energy.
June 20th and June 22nd, 2011
Tangherlini serves as the principal policy advisor on the development and execution of the budget and performance plans for Treasury