Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business of Government Hour
Dr. Nayak is helping to professionalize the federal acquisition workforce; implement methods to obtain acquisition savings; and recruit the next generation of acquisition professionals.
April 5th and April 7th, 2009
Rear Admiral James J. Shannon
Commander, Naval Surface Warfare Center, United States Navy
Department of Defense (DoD)
Ms. McGrath leads the Department's efforts to better synchronize, integrate and coordinate DoD business operations.
February 1st and February 3rd
American Public Human Services Association
Jay Hoffman is the Director of Program Analysis and Evaluation at the U.S. Department of Energy.
June 20th and June 22nd, 2011
Tangherlini serves as the principal policy advisor on the development and execution of the budget and performance plans for Treasury
June 13th and June 15th
From transforming the National Airspace System to managing homeland security resources, educating today's information leaders, and transforming government operations, these executives clarify and extend our understanding of the work they champion and the efforts they lead.
June 6th and June 8th
Conversation with Authors Series with Professor Scott Overmyer: A Conversation on Implementing Telework: Lessons learned from Four Federal Agencies
May 30th and June 1st
A Conversation on "An Open Government Implementation Model: Moving to Increased Public Engagement"
May 23rd and May 25th
How is USCIS enhancing its outreach and becoming more customer-centric? Join us and guest Alejandro Mayorkas as we discuss.