Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business of Government Hour
February 1st and February 3rd
American Public Human Services Association
Jay Hoffman is the Director of Program Analysis and Evaluation at the U.S. Department of Energy.
June 20th and June 22nd, 2011
Tangherlini serves as the principal policy advisor on the development and execution of the budget and performance plans for Treasury
June 13th and June 15th
From transforming the National Airspace System to managing homeland security resources, educating today's information leaders, and transforming government operations, these executives clarify and extend our understanding of the work they champion and the efforts they lead.
June 6th and June 8th
Conversation with Authors Series with Professor Scott Overmyer: A Conversation on Implementing Telework: Lessons learned from Four Federal Agencies
May 30th and June 1st
A Conversation on "An Open Government Implementation Model: Moving to Increased Public Engagement"
May 23rd and May 25th
How is USCIS enhancing its outreach and becoming more customer-centric? Join us and guest Alejandro Mayorkas as we discuss.
Join us and General Anthony Zinni as we explore national security, power, and intelligence in the 21st century
Join us for a Special Edition of The Business of Government Hour a Conversation with Authors -- exploring national security, power, and intelligence in the 21st century.
May 9th and May 11th
Business of Government Hour a Conversation with Authors -- exploring national security, power, and intelligence in the 21st century.
May 2nd and May 4th
Hear from a varied group of leaders, innovators, practitioners, and thinkers, who offer models to follow, provide insights that infuse theory to practice, and pave the way to shaping the business of government. Our guests will include Vice Admiral Jack Dorsett, Dr. Bobby Braun, Dr. David McClure, Richard Spires, Clarence Carter, and Russ Mills as they discuss public management challenges and innovations.