Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business of Government Hour
Ms. Letitia A. Long was appointed Director of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency on August 9, 2010.
Mr. Jackson's leadership focus includes IT strategic planning and governance, IT investment management and government transparency.
Mr. Stier is a member of the National Academy of Public Administration and a member of the New York State SAGE (Spending and Government Efficiency) Commission.
As Commissioner of Social Security, he has focused his efforts on reducing the disability backlog and improving service to the public, particularly through electronic services.
Tags: Michael J. Astrue
Michael Kane is responsible for strategically aligning the agency's workforce to its missions through effective management of human capital policies and programs.
Setting strategic direction for the U.S. General Services Administration's Federal Acquisition Service
Steven J. Kempf sets strategic direction and oversees the delivery of over $50 billion of best-value products, services and solutions to federal customers, allowing them to effectively and efficiently achieve their missions.
Dr. Nayak is helping to professionalize the federal acquisition workforce; implement methods to obtain acquisition savings; and recruit the next generation of acquisition professionals.
April 5th and April 7th, 2009
Rear Admiral James J. Shannon
Commander, Naval Surface Warfare Center, United States Navy
Department of Defense (DoD)
Ms. McGrath leads the Department's efforts to better synchronize, integrate and coordinate DoD business operations.
February 1st and February 3rd
American Public Human Services Association