Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business of Government Hour
Setting strategic direction for the U.S. General Services Administration's Federal Acquisition Service
Steven J. Kempf sets strategic direction and oversees the delivery of over $50 billion of best-value products, services and solutions to federal customers, allowing them to effectively and efficiently achieve their missions.
Dr. Nayak is helping to professionalize the federal acquisition workforce; implement methods to obtain acquisition savings; and recruit the next generation of acquisition professionals.
April 5th and April 7th, 2009
Rear Admiral James J. Shannon
Commander, Naval Surface Warfare Center, United States Navy
Department of Defense (DoD)
Ms. McGrath leads the Department's efforts to better synchronize, integrate and coordinate DoD business operations.
February 1st and February 3rd
American Public Human Services Association
Jay Hoffman is the Director of Program Analysis and Evaluation at the U.S. Department of Energy.
June 20th and June 22nd, 2011
Tangherlini serves as the principal policy advisor on the development and execution of the budget and performance plans for Treasury
June 13th and June 15th
From transforming the National Airspace System to managing homeland security resources, educating today's information leaders, and transforming government operations, these executives clarify and extend our understanding of the work they champion and the efforts they lead.
June 6th and June 8th
Conversation with Authors Series with Professor Scott Overmyer: A Conversation on Implementing Telework: Lessons learned from Four Federal Agencies
May 30th and June 1st
A Conversation on "An Open Government Implementation Model: Moving to Increased Public Engagement"