Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business of Government Hour
How is the Defense Health Agency changing the way DoD delivers healthcare? What are some of the key challenges faced in restructuring such a complex system? How is DHA transforming its health information technology portfolio? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions and more with LTG Douglas Robb, Director, Defense Health Agency.
How did the US Healthcare system evolve? What's surprising about the history of healthcare reform in the U.S.? What are the Six Megatrends in Healthcare? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions and more with, Dr. Zeke Emanuel, author of Reinventing American Healthcare. That's next week on The Business of Government Hour.
How are government executives meeting mission and making a difference? What are government executives doing to make a difference in the face of fiscal and budgetary realities? Join host Michael Keegan he explores these questions and more with former and current government leaders: Dr. Francis Collins, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Michael Astrue, Kathleen Merrigan, Linda Gibbs and a host of others for a Special Edition of The Business of Government Hour - Leaders Speak - A CONVERSATION on Meeting Mission and Making A Difference.
Conversation with Authors: Professor Harry Lambright on Leaders and Leadership - Lessons from Robert Gates, Francis Collins, and NASA Administrators
What are the strategic priorities of FEMA's Mission Support Bureau? How is FEMA's Mission Support Bureau providing the support, tools, and resources that ensure FEMA meets its mission? What is FEMA doing to improve its operational performance? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions and more with David Robinson, the associate administrator of FEMA's Mission Support Bureau.
What are NASA's key strategic goals? How is NASA expanding the boundaries of science, technology, and imagination? What is NASA doing to cultivate a risk tolerant environment? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions and more with Charlie Bolden, NASA Administrator.
What is the Federal Communications Commission information technology strategy? How is the FCC keeping pace with transformative IT advances? What is the FCC doing to advance its use of enterprise services and collaborative work options? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions and more with David Bray, Chief Information Officer at the Federal Communications Commission.
Conversations with Authors Series with Prof. Sandford Borins on The Persistence of Innovation in Government.
What does the landscape of public sector innovation look like and what does this mean for innovators and those who study their efforts? How do awards programs promote innovation efforts? How can a climate for innovation be created in public organizations? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions with Prof. Sandford Borins, author of the IBM Center report, The Persistence of Innovation in Government.
What is the U.S. Department of the Interior doing to advance its performance and results agenda? How can strategic planning translate into better agency results and foster culture of performance improvement? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions and much more with Dr. Richard Beck, director, Office of Planning and Performance Management at the U.S. Department of the Interior.
Conversation with Authors Series with Profs. Jack Gansler and Bill Lucyshyn on Eight Actions to Improve Defense Acquisition
In an era of fiscal austerity, DoD must continue to maintain operations and modernize forces in order to support national security. What acquisition challenges are facing the U.S. Department of Defense? What actions can be taken to improve defense acquisition and the Defense Industrial Base? Join host Michael Keegan as he explore these questions and more with Profs. Jack Gansler and Bill Lucyshyn, authors of the IBM Center report, Eight Actions to Improve Defense Acquisition.