Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Business of Government Hour
Shelley H. Metzenbaum is the founding President of the Volcker Alliance.
Shelley H. Metzenbaum
Dr. Robyn leads one of the largest and most diversified public real estate organizations in the world.
Public Buildings Service
General Services Administration
Prof. Harry Lambright on Leaders and Leadership - Lessons from Robert Gates, Francis Collins, and NASA Administrators
Ms. Angell and Mr. Johnston led an interdepartmental program that reduced veterans homelessness by 12 percent in one year.
Executive Director, VA
Deputy Assistant Secretary for Special Needs, HUD
Mr. Sivak is responsible for helping HHS leadership harness the power of data, technology, and innovation to improve the health and welfare of the nation.
Chief Technology Officer
Department of Health and Human Services
Mr. Ferriero is the Archivist of the United
States for the National Archives and Records
David S. Ferriero
Archivist of the United States
National Archives and Records Administration
Leaders Speak on Changing the Way Government Does Business with Gene Dodaro, Danny Werfel, Bob Hale, Beth McGrath, Kshemendra Paul, Richard Boly and Kathy Conrad
Buchholz has stewardship responsibility for NASA's workforce.
Jeri L. Buchholz
Chief Human Capital Officer
Serving as he 37th Surgeon General of the Navy and Chief of the Navy's Bureau of Medicine and Surgery
Vice Admiral Nathan is the 37th surgeon general of the Navy and chief of the Navy's Bureau of Medicine and Surgery.
Vice Admiral Matthew Nathan